Last updated 3/16/2022
The contents of Pill.ID, including text, images, graphics and other material are for informational purposes only. Nothing provided on the App is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis or treatment. In any case of an emergency or a potential case of an emergency, call the emergency doctor near you.
Always follow the medical advice from your doctor. Never delay seeking such because of information you might have found on the Internet or on an App, including Pill.ID. Go seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional with a question you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition, including any question you may have in conjunction with the use of drugs.
1. This website/app (hereinafter referred to as “Pill.ID”) is a mere informational service solely provided free of charge and without any business purpose. There are no investors or partners with a financial interest in the information being provided on this App. Pill.ID does not accept advertising of any kind.
2. If you access the Pill.ID App you do it voluntarily and at your own risk. By using and remaining on the App you show your agreement to these terms and conditions of use.
3. You agree that you are at least 18 year or older to view the Pill.ID App.
4. The information provided through Pill.ID is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, express or implied.
5. Pill.ID does not warrant or guarantee that the website/App or its contents will be accessible permanently or partly and/or error-free. You need a sufficient connectivity with the internet in order to be able to access the App.
6. The content on this App has been compiled with due care and to the best of Pill.ID knowledge. However, Pill.ID cannot assume any liability for up-to-dateness, completeness, correctness, accuracy, timeliness or usefulness of any of the content provided on the Pill.ID website/App. This comprises potential translation mistakes. Pill.ID can only be held liable for damages which have been caused by intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence.
7. The Pill.ID App includes links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. If you decide to visit any third-party website using links from Pill.ID, you do so at your own risk.